Ford “Shoebox” Bronco Stinger Front Bumper 1966-1977
DRY FIT BEFORE PAINT
From the shop of Affordable Offroad, Master Fabricator Dan”Tubby”Billig gives you his Ford “Shoebox” Bronco Front Stinger Bumper.
- Made from 3″x 4″x 1/8″ steel tubing with closed ends.
- Main stinger tube hoop is 1 ¾” .120 wall and is 20″ high.
- Mounting brackets are 3/16″ thick and bolt right up to the stock bumper location, with the stock hardware.
- Clevis mounts are 1″ wide.
- Optional Stinger Support cut from 3/16 steel and welded to top of stinger to strengthen and add support to structure.
All bumpers ship unfinished/bare metal and are ready for your paint, powder coat etc. Bumpers are available for local pickup at the shop. Contact seller for cash pickup price.
- Weight: 44
- Length: 60
- Width: 10
- Height: 16
These bumpers are IN STOCK ready to ship! Shipping is FREE on all bumpers!
|Dimensions||60 × 10 × 16 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.